Thursday 2 March 2017

Fun day with Mt. Richmend Sattelite Class By Matthew

                      Monday  the 20th 2017
we all went in the flash van to Mount Richmond Satellite class at Papatoetoe  Intermediate to play touch Rugby. I met some new friends there. I ran to touch others  with the ball. I got a try. Later I was subbed for Alan. I sat in the shade and watched the game and waited for my turn. I went back in the game. I passed the ball to Thiha and he got  a try. At halftime we had a rest under the tree and we had a drink of milk. After the game we  all went in the classroom and we had lunch.IMG_3148.JPG
After that we came back to school.

IMG_3150.JPG

1 comment :

  1. نوفر اليكم الان من خلال ستلايت السالمية افضل خدمات الستلايت و علي اعلي مستوي الان من التميز ارقام فني ستلايت الفروانية و بافضل خدمات الان و تحصل الان علي افضل فني ستلايت حولي الكويت اشاره و افضل صوت و افضل صوره فني ستلايت حولي الكويت الان من خلال موقعنا و علي اعلي مستوي الان من الكفائات الان فني ستلايت الجهراء هندي لتحصل الان علي افضل مشاهده ممتعه الان فني ستلايت الكويت و بدون اقطاع للصوت او الصوره تواصلو معنا الان

    ReplyDelete