Monday 13 November 2017

Fun at Movie Festival By joel

Yesterday we went to our film festival at Sylvia Park Hoyts. I went in Khunfs car with Julia. When we got there, a lot of children from other schools were waiting outside the theater. I practised my speech while we were waiting. Next, we went into the big screen room and we watched lot of other films that different schools have made. Then our class film came on. I went up to a little stage with Mina and we introduced our class film. After that Mina and I ,sat back down and we watched our movie. That was so good. After all  the films were done, we went to the food court and had our morning tea there. We also had a frozen coke there. Then we had a little look around JB HI-FI and came back to school. I had a really awesome time at the film festival and my favorite film there was the “volcano“ one by Finn from EW3. It taught us some important facts about the volcanos around Auckland.

Screenshot 2017-11-09 at 10.06.54.png

No comments :

Post a Comment