Tuesday 2 May 2017

Acting out in the holidays by Joel


During the term 1 holidays, I was acting in a short film set in the 1800s. First, my youth leader picked me up from my home. Then I went to the filming place. The filming place was the Howick Historical Village. When I got there, I went to the green room to get setup. I was a miner in the film. After that, we went to the film area. My part was marching from mining with some other people. We had to do it over and over again. My feet were so tired from walking and marching. After about 4 or 5 hours of filming, I went back to the green room. Lastly, I had a snack and I went home. I was really excited to be acting in a film.   




Image result for howick historical village    Image result for howick historical village

3 comments :

  1. Kia Ora Joel. How lucky you were to be chosen to make a movie. I wish I was acting in it as well.
    From William, Braydon, Rapture and Kate EWC2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this... percolator bongs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. Method Acting London

    ReplyDelete