Tuesday 26 September 2017

"Dear Mina" from All Your Friends and Teachers

Hi Mina,
I still feel really really sad that your Dad has passed away. I have prayed for your family last night and I will continue to do it for the rest of the week. I wish I was with you right now to give you a hug.
From Joel








Hi Mina
sympathy09-952e80f7e9089ca40ed66ba4a08c270d.pngI am so sad to hear your dad had a heart attack. He was the best dad I have ever seen.  We all are going to miss your Dad’s friendly greetings and smiles when he came to fetch you at school.  I am missing you today, you are my best friend and I miss your friendly smile in class. I wish I could give you a big hug like you always give us when we are sad.  Thinking of you and your family.


Love  

From Julia.


Dear Mina,fc2ce05fa9e2bdf54f46350a83af0436.jpg
I want to say I am so sorry about your Dad. He was very good to me. I will always remember your Dad because he always gave me stuff I like. We prayed for you yesterday and will carry on praying. Thank you for being such a lovely classmate. We all miss you.
From Matthew

9a4042c67b24c920bd3c73d06ab4e003--sorry-for-your-loss-quotes-condolences-thinking-of-you-quotes-sympathy.jpgIt is really sad to hear about your dad. We all are missing you in the class. Specially your lovely smile. I will be thinking of you and wish you to have courage in this very difficult moment. You are always very kind to all of us and that is why we feel your pain.
  From Thiha.

Pink Red Yellow Petaled Flower in Close Up Shot · Free Stock PhotoI am sorry to hear about the death of your father.I miss you today and feel sad for you.I will pray for you.
Love from
Kyi Kyaw     







Hi Mina

I am sorry to hear about your Dad. You were lucky to have such a good Dad. Now you can remember him with happiness. We miss your friendly smiles in class.


From Kaine Castle




Dearest Mina, Mavis and family,
We are still shocked and speechless about the sad passing of a loving husband and father.
We all knew him well, he always had something good to say and would help anybody if he would.  The wonderful way he kept the family together when mum was ill.  He was truly a good man and has left footprints in all our hearts.  
Mina, we miss you in class, your lovely smile and your comforting hugs.  Wish we would be with you now and hand out those lovely hugs as you always do when we are sad or worried.
Just remember, loved ones die, but don’t leave us.  They are always there, part of our lives and one day we will all be together again.
Be strong and courageous in this sad time.  Our prayers are with you always.
Lots of love,
Valerie, Shyama, Gayle and Khunaf.

i-only-miss-you-every-minute-of-everyday-you-will-never-truly-be-gone-i-will-hold-you-safe-in-my-quote-1.jpg        

No comments :

Post a Comment